Monday, May 3, 2010

My final blog.

Not a lot happened last class period (4/29). We sat around waiting for the film to get digitized. Looked up with Donna to see how many blogs or questions we had posted. It was anti-climactic. Our team dispersed pretty rapidly. As it was dead day eve. I am not positive how are film is going, but I am under the impression that its underway. I am eager to finally get to sound-editing. I feel like I haven’t contributed much. My team seems to all have off time to work on it when I am at work. This whole thing has been very complicated and difficult. I really hope that I get to do something. Of course its finals week and everyone is extremely busy. I hope I get time to work on it. One of our team members has taken control. I love that. The only thing about that is the fact that She just kinda does it instead of talking to the rest of the team about it. Our film is nearly done and I don’t know what changes have been made because nobody has told me when the editing is taking place. I started out so excited and now I feel like all of the work I did at the front end won’t be reflected in our movie because we changed our idea so many times.


I am worried about this 5-10 page production journal. I feel like it might be VERY similar to my blogs since, the blog assignment is to reflect on class and the movie is class right now. I think that most of us will be compiling ideas from our blogs to write on. Especially people like me, who used the blog as a diary-like reflection of each class period. Which unfortunately was the only time my team saw everyone at the same time, and most class periods that didn’t even happen. I think it would have gone a lot smoother had we had a smaller group, and more similar schedules. Maybe next year the groups can be decided that way. I am overall pleased with how are movie turned out. Especially despite all of the obstacles we encountered. Its very satisfying to know that we succeeded. And our movie isn’t all that bad. I only wish we had more time to perfect it, and perhaps insert some more funny situations. Next week we SHOW IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment